The Silesian Investor and Exporter Service Centre is located in Katowice and operates within the structures of the Marshal Office of the Silesian Voivodeship. The Marshal Office is a partner of the Polish agency Investment and Trade (earlier: Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency), headquartered in Warsaw.
The services rendered are free of charge and include:
- • direct service of investors,
- • providing information about the region,
- • providing information regarding export,
- • facilitating contact with the local authorities,
- • organising conferences regarding the investment attractiveness and economic development of the voivodeship.
Marshal Office of the Silesian Voivodeship
ul. Ligonia 46